Stella Esclusiva (marina)
We have set a bold standard for the new generation of the Stella - to offer the best of materials, components, aesthetics and especially sound qualities that can be bought in this price. Stella Esclusiva thus builds on its predecessors with elegant shapes and proportions that will be suitable for ordinary listening spaces, but with its technical qualities it significantly exceeds its predecessors.
NOTE: In areas inside EU the VAT 21% is included in the sales price, in areas outside of EU you will be billed with the same price, but we will return the VAT amount back to you instantly or you can wait for proforma invoice without VAT. You will pay VAT and import duties and taxes at customs during import.
Newly developed in-house drivers, a new internal cabinet solution with carefully placed struts and a sand-filled chamber or a solution with a front passive bass reflex membrane will allow you to place this relatively large column in smaller listening areas with the possibility of making full use of its energy.
Stella Esclusiva is equipped with a frequency crossover with sophisticated topology and premium quality components from traditional top manufacturers such as Jantzen or Mundorf, as well as custom Xavian components.
- custom-designed AudioBarletta drivers made in Italy
- handmade cabinets from solid oak wood
- extremely rich and powerful performance with musical grace
- large chamber filled with sand for better stability and absorption of resonances
- organic shapes to underline the overall elegance of natural materials
- six colors to choose from, including the newly offered white and dark piano lacquer
- front passive driver for easy installation in any space
- precise internal damping using several layers of complementary materials
- premium components and drivers tuned by listening and computer simulation
- exclusive Fase Zero passive crossover connection with serial topology
- practical solution with levellers that allow you to ergonomically and quickly set the optimal position on any floor
|Mid Bass Frequency Unit||
175 mm AudioBarletta – impregnated paper membrane – aluminium phase plug – cast basket – low distortion magnetic structure
|High Frequency Unit||
AudioBarletta – 29 mm voice coil with flat aluminium wire, soft dome, thick copper ring in “motor”, extreme ceramic magnet, labyrinth inside chamber, front die cast chassis with controlled dispersion
Two-way damped bassreflex, front firing passive membrane, Mundorf capacitors and resistors, very precise audio-purpose components
handmade from solid oak wood, internally damped by bituminous plates, fabric and foam layer
(-3dB on reference axis): 42 – 20000 Hz
1 pair of single mounted gold plated Xavian terminals
|Sensitivity ( 2,83V / 1m )||
30 – 150 W
990 x 230 x 276 mm
|Weight (1 Piece)||