Madre Perla (dark oak)
Wherever aesthetics and space allow, we offer a columned version of our most acclaimed Perla Esclusiva - the Madre Perla compact floorstander. It has all the advantages of the Pearla Esclusiva, including its exceptionally compact footprint and yet great sound, but on a larger scale.
NOTE: In areas inside EU the VAT 21% is included in the sales price, in areas outside of EU you will be billed with the same price, but we will return the VAT amount back to you instantly or you can wait for proforma invoice without VAT. You will pay VAT and import duties and taxes at customs during import.
The solid oak wood enclosures, with their organic rounded edges, are inspired by natural principles, but inside they hide sophisticated technologies and high-end components.
Sophisticated crossovers with Mundorf and Janzten premium components connect the drivers in series with Fase Zero technology - the result is a harmonious and musical sound that is unique in its class, as evidenced by dozens of reviews from renowned world magazines.
The Madre Perla is a materialized fascination with music and a living euphoria of listening.
- custom-made AudioBarletta drivers made in Italy
- extremely rigid enclosures from solid oak wood made by hand
- sand-filled bottom of the enclosure for better stability and resonance resistance
- organic shapes that blend easily into any interior
- six finishes to choose from
- front bassreflex for easy placement
- easy installation thanks to the leveler system (from September 2019)
- decorative pearl at the back, emphasizing the exceptional value of the speakers
- drivers connected in series with Fase Zero technology
- precise internal damping using several layers of complementary materials
|Mid Bass Frequency Unit||
150 mm custom made XAVIAN – special polypropylene membrane – soft dome – die-cast chassis
|High Frequency Unit||
AudioBarletta – 26 mm voice coil, soft dome, short-circuiting copper rings, die-cast chassis with controlled radiation
two-way damped bassreflex, front firing slot bassreflex, “Fase Zero” crossover, high precision Mundorf capacitors
massive oak, rests for 3 weeks before milling
( -3dB on reference axis): 50 – 20000 Hz
1 pair of single mounted Xavian binding posts
|Sensitivity (2,83V / 1m)||
30 – 120 W
920 x 190 x 236 mm
|Weight (1 Piece)||