Jolly (metropolitan grey)
Jolly, a floorstanding version of our Joy, uses premium materials and custom-made Xavian technology to combine the nobility of enclosure made from solid oak wood as we know it from the Natura series and the compact ground plan for which the Bon Bonus and Deliziosa are so popular.
Inside the classically looking enclosure are sophisticated technologies, as is customary in Xavian. We use our own custom-designed AudioBarletta drivers, optimized for use in this model, as well as our Fase Zero crossover technology with premium components.
Even this affordable model is made by hand in Hostivice near Prague and offers extraordinary musical experiences with a feeling of precious nobility and value.
- custom-made AudioBarletta drivers made in Italy
- enclosures made by hand from solid oak wood
- sand-filled bottom of the enclosure for better stability and resonance resistance
- front passive membrane (bassreflex) for easy placement
- levellators on the base, which makes it very easy to achieve the correct alignment of the enclosure (from September 2019)
- surprising bass range with regard to cabinet dimensions
- six elegant finishes to choose from
- magnetically attached cover grille
- drivers connected in series with our Fase Zero technology
|Mid Bass Frequency Unit||
150 mm AudioBarletta – paper membrane – soft dust cup – copper short-circuiting cup on the pole piece – moulded basket
|High Frequency Unit||
AudioBarletta – 26 mm voice coil, impregnated silk dome
Two-ways damped bass-reflex, front passive membrane
( -3dB on refrence axis): 50 – 20000 Hz
1 pair of terminals for banana plugs
|Sensitivity ( 2,83V / 1m )||
30 – 140 W
900 x 170 x 200 mm
|Net Weight (1 Piece)||