Concerto (high-gloss black)
Concerto is a breath of fresh air in our offer, a new take on the established form of audiophile loudspeakers. We combine the unmistakable charm of traditional wood and timeless, conservative shapes in a classically conceived sound system with a choice of luxurious real wood veneers and technologically innovative solutions, building on 25 years of experience.
Selected high quality custom drivers from Danish brand Scan-Speak with Kevlar diaphragms ensure perfect reliability, low distortion and neutral tonality. Combined with our sophisticated crossovers and innovative circuitry, defining a new era of Xavian sound, the listening experience remains supremely musical and non fatiguing over the long term. Exceptional sensitivity is also a strength, leading to unprecedented airiness, vibrancy and dynamic reproduction. As a result, the Concerto offers great performances in low and medium volumes.
This series is also manufactured entirely at our headquarters in Hostivice, by skilled carpenters and experienced electronics engineers, to ensure the flawless application of a complex internal damping system in a space with fixed struts at every critical point of the enclosure.
The design of the bottom bassreflex with arched vents in the plinth not only emphasises visual clarity, but also helps to flawlessly establish the bass component of the reproduction, which can ideally spread in any space. In addition, the bottom outlet has the smallest footprint in a typical living room. A clever system of levelers allows for a perfectly horizontal position, as well as easy removal if you would rather use the feet or spikes of your choice.
Choice of finishes: Zebrano / Rosewood / Cherry / Walnut / Oak / High-Gloss Black / High-Gloss White
Optional black textile magnetic grille available for 280 EUR / pair.
- technologically innovative and original design
- high sensitivity and vividness of reproduction
- suitable for use with tube amplifiers
- rigid enclosure with internal struts and composite bitumen damping
- seven luxurious finishes for any interior
- cover grille with hidden magnet attachment (extra charge)
- select custom Scan-Speak drivers
- driver matching within +/- 1 dB
- advanced frequency crossover solution with impedance compensation and frequency response modelling
- “Mirror Bass” bass-reflex system with vents for optimum omnidirectional bass propagation
- easy to achieve a perfectly horizontal position on any surface with the leveler system
- easy installation of spikes or feet with M8 thread if required
227 mm custom Scan-Speak, kevlar membrane, high sensitivity, high bandwidth
181 mm custom Scan-Speak, kevlar membrane, high sensitivity, high bandwidth
26 mm custom Scan-Speak, hand impregnated silk dome, ultra low moving mass, high sensitivity, high electromechanical stability
damped three-way bassreflex with Mirror Bass technology and floor ported
hand veneered, using MDF and a complex internal brace system against parasitic resonances with damping by three complementary materials
40 – 30 000 kHz (-3 dB)
1 pair of individually mounted Xavian gold plated terminals
4 ohm (linearized for easy load for amplifiers)
250 Hz and 2500 Hz
|Sensitivity ( 2,83V / 1m )||
|Recommended Amplifier Power||
|Dimensions (h X W X D)||
1070 x 250 (320) x 350 (420) mm
|Weight (1 Piece)||